The Canadian Pediatric Anesthesia Society (CPAS) supports research endevours that include surveys to its members. The following process applies to requests to send surveys.
1. The request must be sent to the CPAS Scientific Committee chair for approval by the committee. The name of the current CPAS scientific committee chair is maintained on the CPAS website.
2. The survey must have obtained ethics approval or equivalent
3. CPAS will not share members emails but send out the survey to its members
4. CPAS members can send surveys to members at no cost
5. CPAS encourages surveys to orginate from CPAS members or include CPAS members as investigators